Thursday, April 1, 2010

Community Highlight: Mom's Club



I'm a collector of a few things. Never really been a collector of buttons, cards, or bugs but am a collector of salutations (I love a good closing line in a letter or email i.e. may all your dreams come true) and community resources. Knowing not everyone is a collector of resources, or salutations for that matter, I thought I would start posting my collection online for others to view.

First up? International Mom's Club

This club is aimed specifically toward stay-at-home and part-time working mom's. They offer weekly and monthly activities and events including the park, pool days, babysitter swapping, cooking, gardening and a hiking club, friends and something to do when you are having one of those "what am i going to do with my kid(s) today?!?" days.

Find your local chapter by clicking here.
Salt Lake Chapter
Holladay/Murray Chapter
Cottonwood Heights Chapter


Cheers and best wishes --

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment